Liberty Crusade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belty - Tank app

2 posters

Go down

Belty - Tank app Empty Belty - Tank app

Post  Belty Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:33 pm

Name: Michael

Do you have Ventrilo/Mic? Yes, sir

Can you attend the raid times? Shouldn't be a problem. May catch wife aggro after 10PM EST some nights.

Monday: 7 P.M. EST - 11 P.M. EST
Tuesday: 7 P.M. EST - 11 P.M. EST
Wednesday: 7 P.M. EST - 11 P.M. EST
Thursday: 7 P.M. EST - 11 P.M. EST
Friday: Off
Saturday: Same as Fridays.
Sunday: 7 P.M. EST - 11 P.M. EST

Class: Warrior or Paladin, tanking role, will talk to you first before I roll.

Race: Draenei
Spec (Post leveling and endgame in a talent calculator with link please, as well as specify your role if you are a hybrid): See response to "Class" above.

Professions: Skinning and Mining to start. Will switch to Sword or Armor smith post 60.

Past experience in endgame: Light raiding guild pre-BC. Just picked up BC and my old guild has really deteriorated and I'm looking to play alliance for a change of pace.
Past characters (Armory): Beltaine - Lothar
Why would you like to join ? Looking to play Alliance for a change. Also looking to get in on the ground floor of a good, mature raiding guild. Little interest in PVP so no raiding for me means no progression at 70.
Why should you be recruited? Nothing fancy here. Just an adult player, looking for a good group of folks to enjoy the game with. If you're recruiting people with no lives, who play theorycraft, and type in d00d, you probably don't want me.
About you (Yes the real you): 29, married, no kids. Network admin by day. Bagpiper, photographer, gamer by night.
Who is the greatest Superhero? (Get this right and you have an automatic acceptance) Hiro Nakamura

Would like to add that I spent a lot of time in Everquest as a tank in my previous guild. That only slightly applies to Warcraft, but just wanted you guys to know my roots. I've spent my time as a priest in WoW, looking to get back into my comfort zone tanking.

Belty

Back to top Go down

Belty - Tank app Empty Re: Belty - Tank app

Post  teale Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:58 pm

Yay someone else who loves Hiro. Very Happy

teale

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum