Tuesday: 7 P.M. EST - 11 P.M. EST
Wednesday: 7 P.M. EST - 11 P.M. EST
Thursday: 7 P.M. EST - 11 P.M. EST
Friday: Off
Saturday: Same as Fridays.
Sunday: 7 P.M. EST - 11 P.M. EST

Class: Rogue

Race: Human

Spec (Post leveling and endgame in a talent calculator with link please, as well as specify your role if you are a hybrid): 19/42/0 http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=fheboxZMIVbbVzxMGot

Professions: Herb / Alch

Past experience in endgame: Pre BC - ZG/MC/AQ20 -- Post BC - Kara/Gruul/Mag/SSC Clear 3/4 TK (Might have Kael down and some Hyjal experience by time 2.3 comes out)

Past characters (Armory):
Tayne - 70 Hunter - Thrall
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thrall&n=Tayne
Also had a 60 pally, but deleted.

Why would you like to join? I've recently been looking for a reroll guild to roll with when new server come out (hopefully with 2.3). I saw your guild recruitment thread and liked what I saw, and the raid times fit me perfectly. It would be nice to reroll with a new group of experienced players that I can level to 70 with and get to know. I've played my hunter for over a year and a half now, and I'm tired of it. Well, not so much the hunter but more so the drama, as it has been in most of my past guilds. I think it's time for a new start, and I'm looking for a quality group of people and players that know what they're doing and can succeed and progress far into end game content, and I think that Liberty's Crusade can do just that.

Why should you be recruited? I've played WoW for going on 2 years and feel as though I have a good understanding of the game. PreBC I was in a casual raiding guild, so I didn't get to see much content. After BC came out I joined a more hardcore guild and learned more about raiding and progressed through more content. I have led several ZG, MC, AQ20, Karazhan, and Gruul runs so I have a little bit of leadership experience with the game, not much, but I know all of the SSC fights and TK (Minus Kael) very well. I believe that I can be a benefital part of the guild with that experience. I also believe I can get to 70 at a good pace, get my gear asap, and be ready for raiding. I hope to not only bring a quality player, but a quality person to whatever guild I am in.

About you (Yes the real you): Well, I'm a junior in high school and live in Ohio. I'm really into music, guitar, all that. I don't play any after school sports, so WoW is just my way of chillin when I'm not hanging with friends. I'm pretty laid back, and don't let stupid shit bother me. I like getting to know people. I tend joke around, but only to a certain extent. Not sure what else to put here.

Who is the greatest Superhero? (Get this right and you have an automatic acceptance) - Stewie Griffin (Yes, he's a mother fucking super hero. Accept that or gtfo.)

Thanks for the consideration,

-Sakayo

Sakayo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sakayo - Rogue ACCEPTED

Post  Gurimmujo on Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:05 am

Easily the best application so far. Welcome to the guild and stay active!
Gurimmujo
Admin

View user profile http://licr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down