READ FIRST INFORMATION ON GUILD

Go down

READ FIRST INFORMATION ON GUILD

Post  Gurimmujo on Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:17 pm

The purpose of this reroll guild is to level as fast as possible and eventually progress in endgame. I have been in countless rerolls myself, where the majority failed. I truly intend on having <Liberty's Crusade> get in the endgame and progress beyond Burning Crusade and into WotLK rather than fail at around level 40. I have experience in both Pre-BC and Post-BC. Once I have a solid core of people I will be looking into the realm, but I would like to have everyone's opinion as to where to roll. Server type will be PvE.

My date on rolling is the second 2.3 is released, or we get a nice amount of people, in which case we will roll as soon as possible.

I plan to schedule raids as following:

Monday: 7 P.M. EST - 11 P.M.
Tuesday: 7 P.M. EST - 11 P.M. EST
Wednesday: 7 P.M. EST - 11 P.M. EST
Thursday: 7 P.M. EST - 11 P.M. EST
Friday: Off to enjoy the wonders of the outside world. PvP and farming for those who wish to stay Smile.
Saturday: Same as Fridays.
Sunday: 7 P.M. EST - 11 P.M. EST
Of course, these times aren't set in stone, and they are subject to change.

I am looking for a core group of people that are mature, dedicated, and hardcore. I am not looking for someone who is going to drop out while leveling, nor do I want someone who is a genuine jerk. Sure, we are going to have multitudes of fun and laughs, but we are not going to take it too far. I am also looking for some people who have had leadership experience before. If you would like to be an officer, please do state it in your application. I'm looking for two to three more officers.

If you have more questions, please contact me at AIM. My name is Deathbyred92. You can also contact me through e-mail. My e-mail is kylig@bellsouth.net.

Loot will also be discussed between the Guild and our officers once we have a large enough roster. I will not impose a loot system people don't agree with. There are loopholes with every system and I want to eliminate any loopholes we can possibly have for any system.

Thanks for reading and I hope to be hearing from you.
Gurimmujo
Admin

View user profile http://licr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down