ReRoll Guild ACCEPTED

Go down

ReRoll Guild ACCEPTED

Post  Ginessa on Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:03 am

Name: Patrick

Do you have Ventrilo/Mic? Both, also have TS

Can you attend the raid times? Yes. But real life is first, I get up for work pretty early in the morning so I try to log off Mon - Thur by 11pm at the latest.

Monday: 7 P.M. EST - 11 or 12 P.M./A.M. EST
Tuesday: 7 P.M. EST - 11 or 12 P.M./A.M. EST
Wednesday: 7 P.M. EST - 11 or 12 P.M./A.M. EST
Thursday: 7 P.M. EST - 11 or 12 P.M./A.M. EST
Friday: Off
Saturday: Same as Fridays.
Sunday: 7 P.M. EST - 11 or 12 P.M./A.M. EST

Class: Priest, I enjoy a the healing class and would most definatly roll a priest.

Race: Human

Spec (Post leveling and endgame in a talent calculator with link please, as well as specify your role if you are a hybrid): Disc/Holy or possible Holy/Disc but in any event a healing spec

Professions: Enchanting/Tailoring

Past experience in endgame: In my old raiding grp we cleared thru the Prince in Kara and managed to get to the first boss in Gruul.

Past characters (Armory):I currently have 3 level 70's and working on number 4 and 5. (look them up, Garrick, Ginessa, Belgra, Vanholis, Thylan)

Why would you like to join ? Looking for a mature friendly group of folks who want to work thru the instances, I missed BWL and Naxx's in pre BC and do not want to miss any of the instances in BC.

Why should you be recruited? I enjoy playing wow and understand that it takes working as a team to complete any instance.

About you (Yes the real you): Me?? I'm currently single living in the Washington DC area. My job is stressful so my fun time shouldn't be. I'm a casual gamer who takes the game serous but knows that it is only just that....a game.

Who is the greatest Superhero? (Get this right and you have an automatic acceptance) Well this question is left open to interpretation so I will hold off on answering for now.

Ginessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ReRoll Guild ACCEPTED

Post  Gurimmujo on Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:08 am

Hey there. Nice application, although there is something that is missing. I'd like you to post your talents, just to give me an idea of what talent choices you'll be making. Also, there are multiple characters with some of your previous character names. Can you specify them for me?

Edit: Are your characters in the same guild? If so, I was wondering if you intend to have multiple characters here also, or is this going to be your main?

Thanks,
Gurimmujo
Gurimmujo
Admin

View user profile http://licr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginessa on Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:21 am

All my characters are in the same guild. I started this guild after the brake up of my former guild, running around without a guild tag only invites multiple tells from folks.

Belgra is a hunter lvl 70
Ginessa is a priest lvl 70
Garrick is a mage lvl 70
Vanholis is a pally lvl 65
Thylan is a rogue lvl 59

My spec would be disc/holy or a holy/disc. For a healing priest both have their benefits and pitfalls.

I've started or rerolled on several other servers and it has never worked out due to being left behind in the leveling scheme or folks just not being interested in advancing thru instances or leveling. I was thinking this might be different. Honestly depending on the server you choose, the guild, players and how well this develops I could possible multiple char in the guild.

Ginessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gurimmujo on Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:30 pm

Ok, thanks for the clarification. Welcome to the guild!
Gurimmujo
Admin

View user profile http://licr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down