Warrior application ACCEPTED

Go down

Warrior application ACCEPTED

Post  Elephant on Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:23 pm

Name: Matt

Do you have Ventrilo/Mic? yes/yes

Can you attend the raid times? yes (i would prefer for raids to end at 11 because i need to wake up at 5-6 A.M. EST time every morning)

Monday: 7 P.M. EST - 11 or 12 P.M./A.M. EST
Tuesday: 7 P.M. EST - 11 or 12 P.M./A.M. EST
Wednesday: 7 P.M. EST - 11 or 12 P.M./A.M. EST
Thursday: 7 P.M. EST - 11 or 12 P.M./A.M. EST
Friday: Off
Saturday: Same as Fridays.
Sunday: 7 P.M. EST - 11 or 12 P.M./A.M. EST

Class: Warrior

Race: Undecided, more then likely draenei or dwarf possibly gnome.

Spec (Post leveling and endgame in a talent calculator with link please, as well as specify your role if you are a hybrid): http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/warrior/talents.html?350000000000000000000000500000000000000000002055511030022103531351 (something similar, will probably be slight changes)

Professions: engineering/mining at first then after i get my helm i will level BS for the chest, so engi/BS

Past experience in endgame: kara cleared as a holy priest

Past characters (Armory): my last accounts subscription ran out (got sick of healing and wanted to make sure i don't go back to him) but i happened to log out in shadow gear and shadow spec, i usually have 1.7k +healing and 165 MP5.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=Trikkee

Why would you like to join ? as i said i got bored of healing and just wasn't happy with my past guild because of how it was run and its policy. I look at this guild as an opportunity to try something new and to experience the alliance side, as well as be more dedicated to end game. Also my past guilds leader didn't want to run 25 mans yet, and i didn't have the heart to leave the guild for a more experienced one which had 25 mans on farm.

Why should you be recruited? i am dedicated and an active knowledgeable WoW player, and i enjoy raiding and farming to improve myself and help others instead of looking at it as a chore. Also even though i don't have the best past experience i learn fast and do well on every encounter. ( few months ago on our guild first shade kill i had 42% healing done while last on over heal even though we brought 3 healers. also on our first prince i did somewhere around 48% healing done because our 3rd healer stepped in a nova while enfeebled during the first phase)

About you (Yes the real you): I am 16 and a student in high school. i have straight As and im in honor classes. I spend a lot of time after school with friends when im not doing homework. I also play football but wasn't able to this year because of a broken foot.

Who is the greatest Superhero? (Get this right and you have an automatic acceptance) hmm, im going to have to go with spider man and all variants of him (including spider-pig and peter from family guy dressed up as spider man)

Elephant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warrior application ACCEPTED

Post  Gurimmujo on Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:28 pm

Nice application. A quick question though. Have you had any past experience with tanking? And are you interested in a MT spot?
Gurimmujo
Admin

View user profile http://licr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Elephant on Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:37 pm

well i did have a 30 war on my other account, but thats the least of my experience.

i have occasionally tanked bit of kara for my friend when he was running late. (hes an OT though) also on the PTR i have made a warrior and i have tanked well there too. so im not really "experienced" per say, but at the same time i am.

Elephant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gurimmujo on Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:38 pm

Well as they say, practice makes perfect. I just want to make sure if you enjoy tanking. Welcome!

Thanks,
Gurimmujo
Gurimmujo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elephant on Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:47 pm

cool, glad to join the ranks. Also, yeah i enjoy tanking, and i am interested as MT.
by the way what was the correct answer for favorite superhero?

Elephant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gurimmujo on Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:51 pm

Not gonna spoil it for future applicants Smile. About the MT, I'd like to have a discussion sometime with all the tanks and see who wants to be MT, OT, etc. so I want to get an idea on who wants to and whatnot, just to clarify for ya.
Gurimmujo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elephant on Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:58 pm

ok, sounds good.

im going to get to bed now, cya.

Elephant

View user profile

Back to top Go down